- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Justice Mohamed Lamloum on Tuesday met Vincenzo Tagliaferri Head of the EU Integrated Border Assistance Mission in Libya EUBAM. The meeting was attended by Head of Public Relations at the mission and also the Head of Cooperation Department at the Ministry of Justice. According to the Ministry's website the meeting dealt with aspects of cooperation in accordance with the memo of understanding signed by the two sides after EUBAM resumed work in the capital in September. The Justice Minister expressed commitment of the Ministry of Justice to work towards upgrading the capacity of legal and justice bodies utilizing the assistance offered by EUBAM including training courses of their cadres especially on issues of monitoring and documenting violations of human rights. The Head of EUBAM offered a work plan based on what had been agreed by the Minister of Justice and the EU Ambassador to Libya earlier in the Tunisian capital.
Source: Libya News Agency