- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha yesterday received an Italian delegation led by the Head of Political Affairs Department at the Italian Foreign Ministry. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on issues of common interest. Pashagha said his Ministry looked forward to direct support from the Italian Government; to train its security cadres. The Italian delegation said it valued the efforts being made by the Interior Ministry to implement the security arrangements inside the capital and its suburbs.
Source: Libya News Agency