- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha yesterday received an Italian delegation led by the Head of Political Affairs Department at the Italian Foreign Ministry. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on issues of common interest. Pashagha said his Ministry looked forward to direct support from the Italian Government; to train its security cadres. The Italian delegation said it valued the efforts being made by the Interior Ministry to implement the security arrangements inside the capital and its suburbs.
Source: Libya News Agency