- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha chaired a security meeting held at Tripoli Security Directorate included Director as well as heads of departments of offices of the Directorate. Security Information Office of the Ministry said the meeting reviewed security situation in the capital and its outskirts. The minister stressed at the meeting on the need to look after all personnel of the directorate and provide their daily needs while performing their works. He praised the role played by the directorate at these times. Director and members of the Directorate briefed the minister on issues of concern to the directorate on one hand and the citizens on the other.
Source: Libya News Agency