- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha chaired a security meeting held at Tripoli Security Directorate included Director as well as heads of departments of offices of the Directorate. Security Information Office of the Ministry said the meeting reviewed security situation in the capital and its outskirts. The minister stressed at the meeting on the need to look after all personnel of the directorate and provide their daily needs while performing their works. He praised the role played by the directorate at these times. Director and members of the Directorate briefed the minister on issues of concern to the directorate on one hand and the citizens on the other.
Source: Libya News Agency