- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha yesterday met Chairman and members of the National Assembly project. The meeting was set to discuss goals of the assembly which include getting Libya of its current crisis, creating a modern state for all Libyans in which they can live in peace and prosperity. The GNA Minister explained what the Ministry of Interior can contribute to establishment of peace and protection of state and private property.
Source: Libya News Agency