- ticket title
- US Calls for Resumption of Libyan Oil Production
- U.S. Vacuum: How Libya Is Descending Into A Russia-Turkey Proxy War
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha yesterday met Chairman and members of the National Assembly project. The meeting was set to discuss goals of the assembly which include getting Libya of its current crisis, creating a modern state for all Libyans in which they can live in peace and prosperity. The GNA Minister explained what the Ministry of Interior can contribute to establishment of peace and protection of state and private property.
Source: Libya News Agency