- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha yesterday met Chairman and members of the National Assembly project. The meeting was set to discuss goals of the assembly which include getting Libya of its current crisis, creating a modern state for all Libyans in which they can live in peace and prosperity. The GNA Minister explained what the Ministry of Interior can contribute to establishment of peace and protection of state and private property.
Source: Libya News Agency