- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pahagha on Wednesday met at the British Charge D’affairs to discuss exchange between the two countries especially in the security area. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, Pashagha said ‘Britain has played a key role by offering political and logistical support for the Government of National Accord. the Interior Ministry, he said was in need of international support including training and capacity building. On his part, the British Charge D’affairs said his country looked to working with the Government of National Accord and support it economically and politically.
Source: Libya News Agency