- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The British Ambassador Frank Baker has renewed his country's support for the Government of National Accord effort to overcome the obstacles faced by the country particularly in the security area. This came at a meeting the GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagah held with the Ambassador at the Ministry's headquarters here. Pashagha paid tribute to the British efforts to bring about a political solution and get Libya out of its crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency