- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli-The British Ambassador Frank Baker has renewed his country's support for the Government of National Accord effort to overcome the obstacles faced by the country particularly in the security area. This came at a meeting the GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagah held with the Ambassador at the Ministry's headquarters here. Pashagha paid tribute to the British efforts to bring about a political solution and get Libya out of its crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency