- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha followed up work progress at Passports and Nationality Authority and its role in issuing passports to Libyans. The Minister held broad meeting with Head of the Authority Brig Gen Juma Ghariba and deputy head of the authority Brig Gen Yusuf Murad and an aide to Head of the authority for the eastern region, Brig Gen Hamdi Al Abeidi and several head of departments and offices. They reviewed several issues pertaining to work of the authority, obstacles and challenges and enhancing system and human capacities.
Source: Libya News Agency