- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha followed up work progress at Passports and Nationality Authority and its role in issuing passports to Libyans. The Minister held broad meeting with Head of the Authority Brig Gen Juma Ghariba and deputy head of the authority Brig Gen Yusuf Murad and an aide to Head of the authority for the eastern region, Brig Gen Hamdi Al Abeidi and several head of departments and offices. They reviewed several issues pertaining to work of the authority, obstacles and challenges and enhancing system and human capacities.
Source: Libya News Agency