- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Geneva- The GNA Health Minister Hmaid Bin Omar on Wednesday met the Director General the of World Health Organisation Tedros Ghebreyesus on sidelines of the Executive Council meeting being held in Geneva. Promoting exchange between Libya and WHO in the area of combating disease and upgrading health care system were discussed at the meeting. Contribution by WHO in eradicating Leishmania which spread in some areas in Libya, were also discussed.
Source: Libya News Agency