- ticket title
- Go or No Go? US Updates Travel Advisories Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- ROCKET FIRE HITS LIBYAN CAPITAL’S AIRPORT
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout by Ghassan Salame, Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, 28 February 2020
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
Tripoli- GNA Minister of Employment Al Mahdi Al Werdhemi on Wednesday met the Resident Representative of UN Development Program in Libya Gerardo Nouto, with whom he discussed youth support programs and use of technology to promote sustainable development. Potential use of training programs provided by the UN Development Program in capacity building and establishment of institutions were also discussed at the meeting, which was convened at the Ministry's headquarters here. The two sides discussed possible UN assistance in rebuilding work office in areas affected by the fighting in the capital. The two sides also agreed several training programs in a number of Libyan cities including Yefren, Al Zawiyah. Morzug, Obari, Tripoli and Misrata.
Source: Libya News Agency