- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
GNA Minister of Education Mohamed Emari Zayed has issued a decision to set a committee to put in place a scheme for remote learning for the primary and secondary education due to the Covid 19 pandemic. The Decision calls for setting up a principal committee and sun-committees to look into the educational plan for 2020/2021. The plan suggests that the duration of the school period is 15 weeks for each term, and classes will be divided on 5 days a week. The sub-committees can propose alterations on the educational plan in accordance with the guidelines determined in the decision.
Source: Libyan News Agency