- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Economy Ali Al Issawi has issued a decision to restructure the chambers of commerce and industry and the General Union. The Decision No. ’19’ of 2019 has called for a committee to be set up to be comprised of heads of departments of the Ministry of Economy and a representative of the General Union of Commerce and Industry Chambers with the task of overseeing the election of members and look into complaints.
Source: Libya News Agency