- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Economy Ali Al Issawi has issued a decision to restructure the chambers of commerce and industry and the General Union. The Decision No. ’19’ of 2019 has called for a committee to be set up to be comprised of heads of departments of the Ministry of Economy and a representative of the General Union of Commerce and Industry Chambers with the task of overseeing the election of members and look into complaints.
Source: Libya News Agency