- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Economy Ali Al Issawi has issued a decision to restructure the chambers of commerce and industry and the General Union. The Decision No. ’19’ of 2019 has called for a committee to be set up to be comprised of heads of departments of the Ministry of Economy and a representative of the General Union of Commerce and Industry Chambers with the task of overseeing the election of members and look into complaints.
Source: Libya News Agency