- ticket title
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
Tripoli, GNA Minister for Displaced and Forced Migration Affairs, Yusuf Jalala met Monday with displaced people in janzour and nearby areas. The minister discussed with the displaced possible solutions and difficulties they encounter for submittal to the presidency council. The displaced people asked the minister to settle the salaries of employed people who were unable to reach their work place due to deteriorating security situation in their areas, and pay rent for about 1000 families and fair compensation for the burning down of their houses and properties and the need to return to their homes and farms. The minister promised the displaced to communicate with the presidency council and the government and submit their demands to the relevant authorities and try find solutions to their problems.
Source: Libya News Agency