- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, GNA Minister for Displaced and Forced Migration Affairs, Yusuf Jalala met Monday with displaced people in janzour and nearby areas. The minister discussed with the displaced possible solutions and difficulties they encounter for submittal to the presidency council. The displaced people asked the minister to settle the salaries of employed people who were unable to reach their work place due to deteriorating security situation in their areas, and pay rent for about 1000 families and fair compensation for the burning down of their houses and properties and the need to return to their homes and farms. The minister promised the displaced to communicate with the presidency council and the government and submit their demands to the relevant authorities and try find solutions to their problems.
Source: Libya News Agency