- ticket title
- Participants In Union Meeting Agree On 3 Loafs For 1 Dinar Formula
- Siala Discusses With German Ambassador Contribution Of German Companies To Building & Reconstruction Projects
- UN Recognizes ‘Tangible Progress’ on Solving Libya Crisis
- HNEC Holds Its Second Regular Meeting And Discusses The Requirements Of Anticipated Electoral Process
- Germany Embassy In Libya: Coming Weeks In Libya Will Be Critical, And Everyone Should Support Election Option
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Justice Mohamed Lamloum has discussed with Tunisian Ambassador aspects of cooperation in the judicial area. This came at a meeting the Minister had with the Tunisian Ambassador which was attended by the Tunisian Consul, and the Director of Cooperation of the Ministry of Justice. The two sides expressed satisfaction for the level of mutual exchange in the area of judicial cooperation, and expressed their wish to bolster it, including amendment of a judicial cooperation agreement signed by the two countries back in the 1960s.
Source: Libya News Agency