- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Ministry has announced a special department has been established within the Ministry to protect the forthcoming elections. The role of the department, according to officials, is to secure the whole process including voting stations, transfer of ballot boxes and equipment to be used in the electoral process, as well as coordination with other bodies regarding the securing process. The department will also oversee the main and sub-chambers at constituencies, and provide logistical assistance with coordination with the High Election Commission.
Source: Libya News Agency