- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha met on Tuesday the French Ambassador Beatrice De Helene. The meeting took place at the Council’s headquarters. The Ambassador renewed her country’s desire to upgrade bilateral exchange in every area especially the security area by offering logistical support to Libya to monitor its borders and train border guards. The Interior Minister said Libya was very keen to promote exchange between the two nations, particularly in the area of training security personnel and combating illegal migration which threatens the security and safety of all countries.
Source: Libya News Agency