- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
GNA Interior Minister Meets Security Directors of Southern
Wednsday , 14– 03– 2018 – 14:32:00
Tripoli, 14 March 2018(Lana) The GNA Minister of Interior
Brigadier Abdul Salam Ashour on Tuesday met security directors of the
southern region to discuss the needs of the security directorates of
the South and means of overcoming obstacles facing them.
The meeting which was held at the Ministry’s headquarters, was
attended by the Mayor of the Municipality of Sebha.