- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha on Wednesday discussed with Italian Ambassador results of the Berlin Conference. The two sides also discussed, at the meeting held at Ministry's headquarters here, closure of oil fields, and the effect of that on Libyan economy and the national security. According to the Ministry's Communication Office the Italian Ambassador handed over an invitation to the Minister to visit Italy as soon as possible. The two sides also discussed illegal migration and its effects on both Libya and Italy, whereby the Italian Ambassador said his country was prepared to assist Libya in combating illegal migration, praising the effort of the GNA Government in the upkeeping of security in the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency