- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashaagha on Thursday met the Hungarian Ambassador Marton Bela and the Deputy Head of Mission Bab Gabar. According to the Ministry's website, the meeting, which was held at the Ministry's headquarters here dealt with bilateral exchange in the area of security and training of Ministry personnel as well as other issues of common interest.
Source: Libya News Agency