- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashaagha on Thursday met the Hungarian Ambassador Marton Bela and the Deputy Head of Mission Bab Gabar. According to the Ministry's website, the meeting, which was held at the Ministry's headquarters here dealt with bilateral exchange in the area of security and training of Ministry personnel as well as other issues of common interest.
Source: Libya News Agency