- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Interior
Brigadier Abdul Salam Ashour on Tuesday discussed with Minister of
Trade and Developmental Cooperation at the Dutch Foreign Ministry MS
Sefrer Kakh exchange between Libya and Holland in different areas.
According to the Ministry's Information Office difficulties faced
by migrants detention centres were discussed during the meeting.
The Interior Minister renewed a demand by the GNA that
Mediterranean and neighboring countries stand with Libya against
illegal migration, and renewed a call on neighboring countries to
protect their borders against influx of illegal migrants.
On his part the Dutch Minister said she was delighted to meet the
GNA Interior Minister, and said the meeting was part of joint
cooperation between Libya and Holland in the security area.
The meeting was attended by the Dutch Ambassador.
Source: Libya News Agency