- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Interior
Brigadier Abdul Salam Ashour on Tuesday discussed with Minister of
Trade and Developmental Cooperation at the Dutch Foreign Ministry MS
Sefrer Kakh exchange between Libya and Holland in different areas.
According to the Ministry's Information Office difficulties faced
by migrants detention centres were discussed during the meeting.
The Interior Minister renewed a demand by the GNA that
Mediterranean and neighboring countries stand with Libya against
illegal migration, and renewed a call on neighboring countries to
protect their borders against influx of illegal migrants.
On his part the Dutch Minister said she was delighted to meet the
GNA Interior Minister, and said the meeting was part of joint
cooperation between Libya and Holland in the security area.
The meeting was attended by the Dutch Ambassador.
Source: Libya News Agency