- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha has had a meeting with the Head of the Supreme Council of Tuareg Maulai Gdeidi. Interior Ministry sources said the meeting focused on the problems facing the Tuareg community members and means of resolving them being a component of the Libyan society. The Tuareg delegation paid tribute to the Interior Minister's effort to enhance peace and stability across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency