- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagah has met the Italian Ambassador and the Charge D'affairs with whom he discussed issues of mutual interest especially in the security area. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting also dealt with the security arrangements in the capital and the situation in the southern region. Pashagah thanked Italian Government for its support of the GNA and the affiliated ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency