- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagah has met the Italian Ambassador and the Charge D'affairs with whom he discussed issues of mutual interest especially in the security area. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting also dealt with the security arrangements in the capital and the situation in the southern region. Pashagah thanked Italian Government for its support of the GNA and the affiliated ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency