- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Murzuq Flash Update (20 August 2019)
- US State Department: US and Egyptian Foreign Ministers Stress Importance of Political Solution in Libya
- Committee Set up to Follow Court Ruling on Libyan Assets Abroad Convenes
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagah has met the Italian Ambassador and the Charge D'affairs with whom he discussed issues of mutual interest especially in the security area. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the meeting also dealt with the security arrangements in the capital and the situation in the southern region. Pashagah thanked Italian Government for its support of the GNA and the affiliated ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency