- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha held a meeting here with the Head of Civil Registration Authority Mohamed Betamar to discuss problems facing the Tuareg tribes and they can overcome. The meeting was attended by Head of Passport and Nationality Department Brigadier Yusuf Murad. Outcome of ad hoc committees on problems facing the Tuareg tribes was discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency