- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha on Wednesday discussed with German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary exchange between the two countries in the area of security training and exchange of expertise between the two countries. According to the Ministry’s Information Office the German Undersecretary voiced his country’s desire to assist Libya in training security personnel and fight illegal migration which threatens the world and Libya in particular. On his part, the Interior Minister thanked the Government of Germany for its support.
Source: Libya News Agency