- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha on Wednesday discussed with German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary exchange between the two countries in the area of security training and exchange of expertise between the two countries. According to the Ministry’s Information Office the German Undersecretary voiced his country’s desire to assist Libya in training security personnel and fight illegal migration which threatens the world and Libya in particular. On his part, the Interior Minister thanked the Government of Germany for its support.
Source: Libya News Agency