- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha on Wednesday discussed with German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary exchange between the two countries in the area of security training and exchange of expertise between the two countries. According to the Ministry’s Information Office the German Undersecretary voiced his country’s desire to assist Libya in training security personnel and fight illegal migration which threatens the world and Libya in particular. On his part, the Interior Minister thanked the Government of Germany for its support.
Source: Libya News Agency