- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli-The GNA Interior and Finance Ministers have discussed the financial problems facing the Ministry of Interior, particularly in regard to the budget's first section the salaries section. The meeting, which was held at the Ministry of Finance headquarters, focused on the legal and financial aspects of the first section of the budget of the Ministry of Interior. There was an agreement that the sitting committee on rationalizing salaries should give proper attention to this issue, and for the Ministry of Interior to name a representative to liaise with the competent authorities. The meeting was attended by the several department directors of both Ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency