- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli,-The Health Ministry of the Government of National Accord has appealed to Libyan doctors working in foreign countries to liaise with the International Cooperation Office at the Foreign Ministry to coordinate on contributing to provision of medical treatment of the wounded persons of the war against State Organisatiion Da'esh. The Ministry urged doctors who wish to work at a hospital treating these wounded to contact Dr. Khalid Attiya on 00218 91 5040404. The Health Ministry will bear all financial obligations involved.
Source: Libyan News Agency