- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
GNA Government holds its ordinary meeting.
Thursday , 28– 12– 2017 – 15:59:00
Tripoli, 28 December 2017 (Lana) GNA cabinet held Wednesday its
10th ordinary meeting in Tripoli headed by President of the
Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj and in presence of Ahmed Amitiq,
Fathi Al Mejbari and GNA ministers.
The cabinet discussed several issues on their agenda. At the
outset of the meeting Al sarraj reviewed the issue of return of the
displaced from Taurgha to their city and measures needed to provide
essential services for their smooth. They urged all sectors to
operationalize vital utilities in the city.
They also discussed state budget for 2018 and emphasis were made
on the need to consult with the National Audit Bureau and Central
bank of Libya.
The cabinet also agreed to implement army salary increase as of