- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, On Tuesday, GNA Foreign Ministry
denounced Zionist aggression on Palestinian people in Gaza.
In statement received by Lana the foreign ministry said;' we follow
up with profound concern the bloody Zionist aggression on the
Palestinian people in Gaza Strip and other parts of occupied
Palestine on the Day of Land which claimed over 16 martyrs and over
1000 injured, in unjustified aggression on people claiming their
As the ministry follows up with indignation in Gaza and all
territories in occupied Palestine, it vigorously denounces this
perfidious aggression and calls on international community such as
the UN and Security council to shoulder their moral and legal
responsibility to take the measures to stop the aggression and
punish its perpetrators according to international law.
The ministry offers condolences to the Palestinian people and wishes
speedy recovery to the Palestinian people.
Source: Libya News Agency