- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
GNA Foreign Minister Receives Hungarian Ambassador.Monday , 13-02-2017 – 16:30:00
Tripoli, 13 February 2017(Lana) The Foreign Minister of the Government of National Accord Mohamed Siala on Sunday held audience with the Hungarian Ambassador to Libya Bela Marton. Bilateral relations and means of bolstering them in all areas, and the ongoing arrangements for re-opening of the Hungarian embassy in Tripoli were discussed at the meeting. =Lana=