- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Sial has met Italian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Emanuela Claudia and the accompanying delegation. Claudia’s visit to Tripoli comes as part of strengthening bilateral relations and to extend an invitation for participation in the conference Italy plans to convene on Libya, in Palermo on Nov 12-13, the Head of Europe Department at the Foreign Ministry Haji Dhaan told the Libyan news agency. Bilateral relations and means of bolstering ties between the two countries as well as political developments were discussed at the meeting, Dhan said. Political, economic and security issues to be on the table in Sicily including peace and security and the role of civil society organizations were also discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency