- ticket title
- Casio to Release EDIFICE Collaboration Model with Honda Racing
- شركة ديتو تستفيد من حلول الاتصالات الخاصة بشركة وايل كلاود للتوسع بسوقها في الفلبين
- YPO Names Xavier Mufraggi As New CEO
- Sabrewing Aircraft Company Announces an Exclusive Representation Deal and Over $600 Million Dollars In Orders with Arabian Development & Marketing Company In Saudi Arabia
- IMPROVATE brings together African nations and Israeli tech companies to tackle food security challenges
Rome, The Government of National Accord Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala met in Rome on Tuesday his Italian counterpart Paolo Gentelone. Italian Foreign Ministry said in a statement the meeting focused on reactivating the provisions of the friendship agreement signed by the two countries in 2008 as soon as possible. Italy has vowed by virtue of the friendship agreement to invest billions of dollars in Libya in exchange for energy contracts and control of migration from North Africa. Italy vowed to invest $200 million annually for 25 years in projects such as road construction and demining in a total package of $5 billion.
Source: Libyan News Agency