- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Rome, GNA Foreign Minister, Mohamed Taher Sialla met in Rome Tuesday with his Italian counterpart, Paolo Gentiloni. Itlain Foreign Ministry statement said the meeting covered the prospect of reviving the instruments set out in the Friendship Agreement concluded by Libya and Italy in 2007 as soon as possible. By virtue of the Friendship Agreement Italy pledged to invest billions of dollars in exchange for energy contracts and illegal immigration control from North Africa, and investing 200 million dollars annually in projects such as roads and mine clearance over the next 25 years for a total of 5 billion dollars.
Source: Libyan News Agency