- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala has had a meeting with the Head of Administrative Control Authority to discuss administrative bottlenecks in Libyan diplomatic missions abroad. The two sides discussed at the meeting which was held at the Foreign Minister headquarters here legislations and rules aimed to upgrade the administrative performance at the ministry. According to the Ministry's Information Office the meeting was part of a drive by Siala to upgrade work at the Foreign Ministry by promoting a principle of integrity and transparency.
Source: Libya News Agency