- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala has had a meeting with the Head of Administrative Control Authority to discuss administrative bottlenecks in Libyan diplomatic missions abroad. The two sides discussed at the meeting which was held at the Foreign Minister headquarters here legislations and rules aimed to upgrade the administrative performance at the ministry. According to the Ministry's Information Office the meeting was part of a drive by Siala to upgrade work at the Foreign Ministry by promoting a principle of integrity and transparency.
Source: Libya News Agency