- ticket title
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
- EU Mulls Reviving Migrant, Arms Embargo Operation Targeting Libya
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
Tripoli-The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala has thanked the Government of Panama for its cooperation with the Libyan Embassy in Panama to resolve the issue of the Libyan vessel ‘Badr’ which belong to the Libyan Maritime Transport Company and seized by a private security company along with a group of Bulgarian border Police on Dec.21 on false and unlawful measures. Siala demanded, in a letter to Panamanian Foreign Minister that the Government of Panama intervene to annul the temporary registration of the hijacked vessel. Meanwhile, the High Administrative Court in Burgas has issued a ruling on Dec 21 for release and handover of the vessel ‘Badr’ to its original owner, the Libyan Maritime Transport Company. However, the Bulgarian authorities permitted the vessel to sail at midnight on Dec 27 the day of registration of the court verdict to prevent execution of the ruling and for the vessel to be outside the legal authority of the Bulgarian authorities.
Source: Libya News Agency