- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, GNA delegated Foreign Minister, Mohamed Saila has announced that the Italian ambassador to Libya is to submit his credentials and start work as of Tuesday. Saila explained at a press conference Monday with the Italian Minister of interior, currently visiting Libya, that the Italian embassy in Tripoli would resume work Tuesday and that Italian ambassador would be the first ambassador to operationalize Italian embassy in Italy and would be first embassy to open in Tripoli. Saila said he agreed with the Italian side that Italian embassy would grant visa and ease contacts between the two countries after finalizing the installation of visa equipment. Saila said; We agreed that Italy would finance a host of projects in Libya and focus on the south in terms of these projects. He also said we agreed to cooperate on security through contacts between ministers of interior of both countries. He said both countries look eye to eye on issues of common interest.
Source: Libya News Agency