- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli, The delegation of the GNA Ministry of Education has discussed with UNICEF the annual program of revision and planning between the two sides. They discussed at the meeting held in Tunis results of the joint work plan between the two sides for 2018, as well as the challenges and difficulties facing them. They also discussed the vision of the Ministry of Education of its needs and priorities for 2019, as well as partnership programs.
Source: Libya News Agency