- ticket title
- Late Saudi Writer Khashoggi Supported Arab Spring, Free Speech
- MORE THAN 13,000 MIGRANTS VOLUNTARILY REPATRIATED FROM LIBYA IN 2018: UN
- LIBYA RECEIVES ITALIAN BOAT TO COMBAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MEDITERRRANEAN
- Al Salak Reaffirms PPC Full Support To Unification Of Military Institution.
- Siala Receives Spanish Ambassador To Libya.
GNA Education Ministry Approves New Evaluation System for
Secondary School Education Certificate.
Tuesday , 13– 02– 2018 – 14:47:00
Tripoli, 13 February 2018(Lana) The GNA Education Minister Othman
Abdul Jalil has approved a new system of general evaluation for
secondary school certificates that’s based on counting the overall
performance of students in the three secondary education years
According to a decision issued on Sunday, the new general
evaluation procedure for the secondary school certificate, both the
scientific and the literary branches, will be based on the average
grades gained by students throughout the three years of secondary
The decision excluded, in its 2nd provision, students from the
second and third year of scientific and the literary branches
registered on the academic year 2017-2018.