- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Obari-A delegation of the Government of National Accord started on Tuesday a tour of the southern cities of Obari and Ghat and held meetings with local official, elders and wise men of the region to get a firsthand account of the residents needs. The delegation included Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher, President of Presidency Council Mohamed Al Salak, Member of the High Council of State for Obari Ebkedah Al Kone and the Ministry of Planning Undersecretary Ali Suleiman. The delegation had a meeting at the start of the visit with local officials in Obari where it listened to what they had to say about their needs in the education and healthcare sectors. The Delegation also held a meeting with the youth of so called Fezzan Ruth Movement during which the ten demands submitted by the movement were discussed including and foremost providing liquidity in banks and fuel and gas.
Source: Libya News Agency