- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The GNA Delegated Minister of Transport Milad Ma'atoug on Wednesday received the German Ambassador at the Ministry headquarters in Tripoli. Ma'atoug and the German Ambassador discussed support for Libya in the transport sector including joint cooperation between the Libyan airlines and the German Airlines Lufthansa in the area of training. The historical relationship between the two companies as well as opening an office for processing visa applications for Libyan citizens and putting in place a strategy for modernizing the aviation and transport sector in Libya have been discussed at the meeting. The two official also discussed possible lifting by the European Safety Board of restrictions on air flights between Libya and Europe and the role that Germany can play in making this a reality. The German Ambassador said he was delighted by the meeting which he described as fruitful.
Source: Libya News Agency