- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, The Government of National Accord Minister of Economy Naser Fadhal Allah Aoun has assumed his post at an official event attended by the Cabinet Secretary General. Aoun said he was thankful for the confidence the Council put in him and that he looked forward to working to boost the economy and resolve the bottlenecks which affect the daily lives of the citizens and to provide basic staff with affordable prices. Aoun is a university professor and has PhD in economic and financial policies from the University of Cairo.
Source: Libya News Agency