- ticket title
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
Tripoli- GNA Council of ministers convened Tuesday a meeting headed by President of Presidency Council, Supreme Council of Libyan armed forces, Fayez Assaraj and members of Presidency Council. The meeting reviewed latest political and military developments and repercussions of the attack on Tripoli by attacking forces. The meeting also discussed responding to needs and demands of people who were displaced from battle sites and people afflicted by the fighting and offer them medical services in various areas. The president also ordered Ministry of Interior to track sleeping cells in Tripoli and present them to justice. The Council of Ministers also assigned the military attorney general to issue arrest warrant against those involved in attack on the capital. It also assigned ministries of finance, interior, and defense to review the salaries of people taking part in the attack.
Source: Libya News Agency