- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli-member of Presidency Council Acting Minister of Education Mohamed Emary Zayed on Monday met a number of presidents of universities to discuss demands of protesters. The meeting was attended by Minister of State for Restructuring of Institutions and other Ministry officials. According to the Ministry's Communication Office the Minister expressed commitment to the demands of the university teaching staff, and stressed the need endorse the cadres of universities, saying professors should contribute to the ongoing restructuring process.
Source: Libya News Agency