- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
The Global Islamic Microfinance Forum on Islamic Microfinance, is to be held in Dubai, the UAE on October 6, with the participation of delegates from 30 countries. It is being jointly organised by AlHuda Centre of Islamic Banking and Economics (CIBE) and Akhuwat, the Pakistan based institute that has distributed US$ 47.65 million amongst 300,000 families via Islamic Microfinance.