- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Ghat- Ghat Municipality has announced that Communications restored to Ghat Sunday after maintenance work carried out by Libya Phone. Libya Phone announced earlier completion of maintenance work of optical fibers between Tahala and Ghat to restore communications to normality. Communication connections to the city completely halted due to damages to optical fiber due to floods that swept the city.
Source: Libya News Agency