- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Ghassan Salama meets GNA Minister of Education.
Tuesday , 24– 04– 2018 – 15:54:00
Tripoli, 24 April 2018 (Lana) The UN Secretary General Special
Representative to Libya, Ghassan Salam met Tuesday with Minister of
Education, Othman Abduljaleel to discuss difficulties encountering
the education sector.
UNSMIL explained on its website that the meeting in Tripoli
focused on education issues and how UNSMIL can help reform.