- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Ghassan Salama meets GNA Minister of Education.
Tuesday , 24– 04– 2018 – 15:54:00
Tripoli, 24 April 2018 (Lana) The UN Secretary General Special
Representative to Libya, Ghassan Salam met Tuesday with Minister of
Education, Othman Abduljaleel to discuss difficulties encountering
the education sector.
UNSMIL explained on its website that the meeting in Tripoli
focused on education issues and how UNSMIL can help reform.