- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama has said that he would stress the need for respect of Libya's sovereignty and a halt to interventions in its internal affairs, at the fifth quartet committee on Libya, which was due to be held in Addis Ababa on Saturday. Speaking to journalists here, along with the UN Secretary General, Salama said the African continent had a big role to play in bringing about stability in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency