- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama has said that he would stress the need for respect of Libya's sovereignty and a halt to interventions in its internal affairs, at the fifth quartet committee on Libya, which was due to be held in Addis Ababa on Saturday. Speaking to journalists here, along with the UN Secretary General, Salama said the African continent had a big role to play in bringing about stability in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency