- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama has said that he would stress the need for respect of Libya's sovereignty and a halt to interventions in its internal affairs, at the fifth quartet committee on Libya, which was due to be held in Addis Ababa on Saturday. Speaking to journalists here, along with the UN Secretary General, Salama said the African continent had a big role to play in bringing about stability in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency