- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
The Hague-based International Criminal Court (ICC) is marking its 10th anniversary in Nuremberg, Germany, with a two-day international conference with the theme: ‘Through the Lens of Nuremberg: The International Criminal Court at its Tenth Anniversary’. It is organised by the German foreign ministry.