- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Tripoli- Germany has expressed profound concern over broke out of clashes at outskirts of Tripoli, calling for its immediate halt and refrain from all forms of escalation. German government spokesperson reaffirmed his country's support to the efforts of the UN Secretary General and his special envoy to Libya, Ghassan Salame to prevent escalation and proceed on the political track. Germany stressed that there will be no military solution to the crisis in Libya and there is no alternative to the political track.
Source: Libya News Agency