- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Tripoli- Germany has expressed profound concern over broke out of clashes at outskirts of Tripoli, calling for its immediate halt and refrain from all forms of escalation. German government spokesperson reaffirmed his country's support to the efforts of the UN Secretary General and his special envoy to Libya, Ghassan Salame to prevent escalation and proceed on the political track. Germany stressed that there will be no military solution to the crisis in Libya and there is no alternative to the political track.
Source: Libya News Agency