- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Berlin, - The German parliament , on Thursday , had approved to expand the task mission of the German army off Libyan coasts , to include banning arms smuggling as well as rescuing refugees in the Mediterranean. It's expected , that the task mission in the future will focus on banning arms importation to Da'esh organization in Libya. The new task for the army , is to monitor the maritime area , and training Libyan coatal guards. Its noteworthy , that Germany is participating in the EU mission "Sofia" , off the Libyan Coast , which had started last year , with two ships and 400 soldiers on board of them , in addition to 950 soldiers. Sofia mission , which is consisting of 22 countries , is to confront human traffickers , trading networks and to contribute in achieving security on a wider range.
Source: Libyan News Agency