- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Rome-German Rescue organization has announced that its Sea Watch Ship 3 rescued 65 immigrants who were onboard inflated boat 30 mles off the Libyan coast after being spoted by civilian reconassance plane. It said it notified Libya, Malta, Italy and Holland about the rescue operation but it received no response stressing that the Meditranean waters are witnessing increase in the number of immigrants. Italian Minister of Interior commented on the issue by a tweet;'NGO German ship hosting Holland's flag collected 65 immigrants in Libyan waters, I just signed a warning not to get close to the Italian territorial waters, our ports are closed and will remain so'.
Source: Libya News Agency