- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Berlin, - The German interior minister "Tomas di Mister" , expressed his country's concern over the increase of the illegal immigrants numbers , coming through Libyan to Italy , especially by the arrival of summer season , and the good weather in the Mediterranean. Mister , asserted that Italy is in-need for more security on its southern borders , in order to deal with the expected waves of immigrations , according to the American ABC network. And with the decline of numbers of illegal immigrants going to Europe through Greece , due to NATO patrols , and the deal signed between Europe and Turkey , the officials are worried that the immigration flow will increase through Libya. The rout between Libyan and Europe , had witnessed incidents of mass drowning last year , after their bad boats overturned in sea waters.
Source: Libyan News Agency